The most proven MV drive on the market today with a cell-based design perfect for meeting high efficiency and availability application requirements.
The SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY GH180 is a series of low voltage cells linked together to create the medium voltage power output of the drive system. The design features an integrated transformer and the ability to scale the drive for a wide range of voltage and output power. The drive offers increased availability due to its modular design and ability to bypass any one cell during operation. The quality of the output voltage is so close to perfect sine-wave shape that motors of literally any type – old or new, low-speed or high-speed – can be operated without any additional stress.
- Extremely motor friendly as a result of an almost sinusoidal output wave form
- Higher reliability due to the drives’ cell bypass capabilities which keeps the drive and your application running even in the event of a cell failure.
- Higher availability due to the drives’ cell redundancy and cell bypass features.
- Maintenance and process friendly due to faulted cells being replaceable at your next available maintenance period.
- Very small footprint with an integrated air or water cooled transformer.
- Able to support long cable applications in excess of several kilometres.
|Output voltage range:||2.3 to 11 kV|
|Power range:||Power Range: 0.18 to 24.4 MVA (0.2 HP to 28000 HP)|
Air-cooled drives up to 10 MW
Water-cooled drives up to 20 MW
|Max. output frequency:||330 Hz standard|
|Open / closed loop control||
– sensorless vector control (optionally with sensor)
– communication with all current BUS systems
– automatic motor identification
– automatic start-up
|Degree of protection:||
IP21 or higher, air cooling; IP31 (excluding blower cage)
IP43 or IP54 water cooling
|Rules and standards:||ANSI, NEMA, UL, CSA, CE|